Friday, October 27, 2006

Dinner

Another dinner all to make you Japanese food addicts water at the mouth, I went to dinner last night with Minako, and her two friends Tetsuya and Kanako. It was a somewhat tough night communicating, but I learnt heaps of Japanese. Let me see if I can regurgitate some:
wasureru - forget (wasureteiru - forgot)
oboeru - remember (oboeteiru - remembered)
atakai - warm/cooked food (casual)
saiteiru - clear-minded, means you're thinking well, you understand everything
karai - spicy, not temperature hot
maguro/tuna - tuna, hehehehe

Darn i can't remember the other ones...but that's enough. Here's the food and people:
Minako (left), Kanako (right), and Kenji (me) and Tetsuya.






I was reborn yesterday. They each have english names: Minako-Mary, Kanako-Nancy, Tetsuya-Ken, and Bryan-Kenji! That's the name they gave me, coz I look like one, sharp, clever...who knows, I have to clarify with my students :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home