Thursday, October 19, 2006

Chatboxes

DON'T WORK!

The frustration of not being able to get any chatbox working is the bump in the road for me...hahaha. Everything else is hunky-dory.

I haven't really written much about work anymore, just because that's what I usually talk about with my workmates, bagging students, saying which ones are going to make it far, and which (the majority) aren't. Very funny sometimes.

But in any case, I've been going out a fair bit, part-time work, meeting new people, work parties, suppers. Did I mention life is starting to get comfortable here? Never mind that though, I'm definitely coming back. That's the number one question I hear: When are you coming back? MAYBE NEVER!

Japan is a fun and funky place to live. I can imagine someone who doesn't have much to return home to, can really make a life for themselves here, find a girlfriend/boyfriend, learn the language, settle down, and make the occasional trip back home to visit family/friends. Sometimes I wish I were in that situation, but I'm not. Enough wishful thinking. My ramblings stop now. I was just going to mention the chatboxes, but I've gone off-track.

P.S. I love Fort Minor - Right Now (I know its old) and Jesse McCartney - Just So You Know. I'm the girly-pop-man.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in Korea and find that the situation is true here too. It's easy to not go home..
-
Brian
http://superacidjax.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home