Monday, May 01, 2006

Urgh.

Missing home. I got home from work at 5:00, slept from 7:00-9:30pm, so wide awake at the moment. Went for a walk at around 10:00, just walked around Tsunashima by the river. When I was out there by myself I just couldn't stop thinking about home, and why the heck am I here. There are times when I think of the job; its the same all the time, there's nothing different day in day out, so why don't I just go home? Things are more exciting back home, I can get on with life back home, I've got real friends and family there... Most of the time I don't allow myself to think of that because I'll just think of other stuff like learning Japanese or whatever but tonight gave me all the time to think. I miss church. Meaning the people.

Have a funny story to share though. My roomate Joash taught a Level 4 today. He asked him to name some famous people. The student's answer was: "Ichiro (baseball player), Nakata (soccer player), and Darth Vader. :)

5 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, what's wrong with Darth Vader. He's IS famous!

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger melah said...

hey, think i cant make it in may!
freaking fat guy theo, has to work, he said we go in july!! argeee.!!!
plus i havent watched anime for the longest time man!!! is one piece getting exciting??? argeeee!!!
shittaaa

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

argh no may then...but that's ok, i wanna at least have some free time to see you guys
and wedding in June.
MINI!!! HEY!

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will u be in singapore and for how long? are u coming to vietnam with us??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home