Thursday, April 27, 2006

First Japanese lesson

Today I had my first Japanese lesson. I think paying for lessons is going to motivate me to learn efficiently, otherwise I can see myself saying "I'll learn Japanese...soon" and actually never learn while I'm here. So paying for lessons is good.

Anyway, met my teacher (Seiko, but not the same as the watch) at Kikuna in McDonalds, how convenient :). We'll probably be doing our lessons there every Thursday morning. Today she just taught me the hiragana, and I'm trying to put it to memory now. Gotten through most of it in one day, just gotta hope I remember it tomorrow. Anyway, she seems really nice so learning Japanese should be a snap!

The rest of the day has been a veg-out. This is probably the first day that I haven't really gone out to see stuff on my days off. I need the veg day to relax, this whole 'working' thing is kinda tiring, hehehe. Anyway, if you are an anime fan, or a CG fan, or just like watching REALLY REALLY cool things, download Karas. It's a 6 episode anime OVA of...something.
Go here: http://baka-updates.com/releases.php and search for Karas, subbed by Ani-Kraze. The CG in the anime is ridiculously awesome, probably one of the best I've seen since Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence. Ok! Hope that last bit didn't bore all the girls!

P.S. Thanks for the comments, I do read them :)

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool i wanna learn jap...I'm downloading Karas now :)hehehe

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger SHA said...

yo bryan!
u sound like u're having a great time in japan.
just don't go stuffing ur mouth with maccas ice cream, it can get a bit messy.
and japanese are neat and tidy aren't they?hahaha.. well..take care!

God bless ya matie
Jerusha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home