Thursday, April 20, 2006

Blog update

Firstly, its Wednesday, even though its Thursday. As in 3:36am, but its still Wednesday. Now that that's cleared up...I blogged today. That's why my blog is finally up to date. I'm still waiting on the internet. If I didn't mention it before, I bought a table and chair thing for 2000Y, which is awesome, I should take some photos of my room and show you guys. Um, today was a nice quiet day, also the last day for one of the teachers working at Tsunashima. She finished today and heads back to the States soon, but not sure when. Angela, all the best. I didn't see you today unfortunately, otherwise I would have gotten to say goodbye.

I finished work at 2:00, and was going to meet up with some friends in Yokohama's China Town, called Motomachi-Chukagai, but it didn't work out, so instead I stayed in the whole day. I kinda need that after having arranged for myself three 6-day working weeks. So I've got another overtime this Friday, and one next Thursday I think. And my kids training last Friday was my first overtime. Hopefully I'll see a difference when payday rolls round in May.

I'm also thinking of taking Japanese lessons...I think I might, it seems worth the money to be able to speak, read and write another language, and I won't get a better opportunity actually living here for a year at least.

Mum, you're in Malaysia eating the good food. Well I wouldn't say I'm eating lousy food, but its not as good. And rice is soo expensive!! How much did we normally get 10-15kg bags back home for? All I know is it didn't cost over $20. I might resign to cooking, except for eggs (I eat eggs almost every day, bcoz they're easy to make :) ) because its pretty expensive. Anyway, this is the first post I've written that is actually written at the time of posting. All the other ones were like diary entries that I wrote on the day, but now I've made the effort sitting here half outside my apartment hooking up to some free internet...

Hope everyone is well.

P.S. I'm now reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I recently read Deception Point. Both are solid books that could definitely be translated into movies. Both are better than The Da Vinci Code, in my opinion.

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free internet? Are you connecting wirelessly to someone elses connection lol? Is there alot of sushi there? Is it nice? Jap food is better than malaysian food....i reckon anyway. Angels and Demons is good but The Da Vinci code has been made into a movie now, did u noe that?

PS Do you play DotA lol

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with your profile photo lol......how old are your students. Are they adults or teenagers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home