Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Praise God!

Well, I'm quite sure it was all God that I managed to get 5 days swapped in the span of two weeks. I've officially now gotten all the days off I need to get out of this place for 10 days and head to Malaysia to see my parents. For those that did pray for me, thank you so much. I'm really looking forward to going on yet another holiday :) (: this time to see my uncle and cousin who I haven't seen in a really long time, and also my parents...also who I haven't seen in a really long time!

Now I just need to get the paperwork through, buy the ticket tomorrow...and I'm all set!
Hurrah!

Oh, here's a picture of today. The weather calmed down today, wasn't as hot as its been the past few days, and we had a nice dusk sky. The picture is unedited, it is as orange as it looks!

Oh, I also ate some Pringles the other day, and oddly enough, they have writing on them. If anyone can read Japanese, tell me what it means! Maybe its some health warning; I wouldn't be that surprised.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home