Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A while...

It has been a while since I posted. And actually not that much has happened. Except Mother's Day! And Yvette's birthday. Happy birthday Yvette! Anyway I've taken your comments on board, so much less typing...and maybe some more pictures, but not that many people are picture friendly here.

Anyway, I've just been chatting, so my bum's a little bit sore at the moment. But something good to mention. I started reading Extravagant Worship by Darlene Zschech (is that how you spell it). Anyway, I'm only in a few pages but its kinda given me a few revelations about worship, so I recommend it to anyone. Thanks Rog.

I also did cook my first real meal the other day, just spaghetti bolognaise. Tasted ok, but had no salt. Today I cooked it again, had the salt down, but burnt the garlic I put in the pan before the mince. Terrible. But it tasted better. One dish down, many many more to go. Gimme recipes! Hahaha, see you guys...maybe a little sooner than you think.

4 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Jan said...

Mother's day is on the 14th. It hasn't past yet, so don't forget to call ya mum!

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Jan said...

Oh and how about trying to cook some fried rice?

Fried rice always tastes good, and you can put just about anything into it. =)

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

use overnight rice for fried rice. fresh rice is too sticky!

and yay!! thanks for your birthday wishes. :)

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Em here, I don't have a blog and am not likely to get one. I just wanted to say, I started reading Extravagant Worship too...last week! Freaky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home