Thursday, March 23, 2006

OJT over, RAAA!!!

Had OJT for two more days. 1:20 - 9:00. I complain, its a long two days, hahaha! But training really isn't that fun. Well I imagine that working the whole day isn't that fun either. But training on the 2nd day, I had to teach 3 lessons, a step up from yesterday's 1 lesson. I reckon I did ok, and was getting observed from different teachers that day. Basically I just took one of their lessons and they observed and commented on me.

The third day was quite similar, except that I had to teach four lessons, 2 back-to-back, so I had much less time to prepare than I was used to the previous days. In the end it turned out to be ok. I got good comments from the people observing me.

The last day ended with all the staff working late at Kawasaki going for a drink at a nearby place called the Hub. Was a good night, but its funny, nights out tend to end early because the trains stop at around 12:00-1:00, and even earlier if you have to change trains to get home. Staff live all over the place, not necessarily where they work (which I am lucky enough to have, working and living in Tsunashima), so some people have to leave earlier (eg. 11:00) to get home before the last train. I left with some others leaving early because I was pretty dead tired. But TRAINING WAS OVER! It was good though, had a good training experience, and all the people at Kawasaki were great, seems like a good branch to work at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home